You enter the house via the enclosed ground floor porch with its ample hanging space for outdoor clothing.
Next, the spacious living room has sofas, a TV, and a display cabinet containing games, books and DVDs. Small tables enable different activities to happen simultaneously.
This room has an electric fire and reasonable use of utilities is included in the rent. The house has ample electric sockets for your devices too.
Through the French doors you walk into the dining and kitchen area.
It’s equipped with everything you need to self-cater including a stove, dishwasher, washing machine, refrigerator and freezer. The piano is in there too. The dining table can be extended for large projects, and there is good light and nearby electric points for your crafting activities.
The property sleeps five guests comfortably in the three upstairs bedrooms. Each room has its own wardrobe storage space. A cot is available too.
The property has one bathroom on the first floor with a shower over the bath.
There is parking in front of the house on the street, which is one-way. There is also parking spaces in the streets behind the house. The enclosed back garden has a lawn and seating around a picnic table.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Cot available on request.
- First floor bathroom with bath, over-bath shower, basin and WC
- Kitchen / Dining room
- Sitting room with electric fire.
- Gas central heating, radiators in all rooms
- Electric oven, microwave, fridge / freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, DVDs, CDs, radio / CD player, piano.
- Reasonable use of fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking always available in the vicinity either front or back of the house on a first-come first-served basis i.e. no reserved space
- Key Safe
- Safe for valuables
- Enclosed rear garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach within 3 mins walk.